Friday, November 13, 2009

Later that Sunday...Slides galore..

It was a fine after noon and Abah decided, "Lets go to the park". Off we went all four of us, Abah, Mama, Kak Rina and Me. Abah said the place was called "Lake Gardens"

When we got there, My eyes were locked at only one thing, That HUGE Playground with all those slides, some long ones, some short ones and even tunnels slides!!! Yayyyy!!! The playground was sooo big that it looked like a fort or a castle!

There were lots of people so I had to watch where I was running. Abah and mama took their cameras with them so everytime I came down from a slide, I made sure that I didnt forget to give a pose heheheeee. :D


Weee!!!!!


Tada!!!! Its ME!! Reyza Khan!!!

One more time!

Hi mum, hows my pose??


" Look!, its abah with his camera! can I see the pictures??"


Added 14/11/2009

Father and Son



Hi. Minnie Dino

More Slides!

Penat main slides, terjah jongkang-jongket pulaks

Abah & Mr. Dino



Thats all from me.. Bye!

Reyza Khan

1 comment: