Saturday, January 31, 2009

Restoren Rina

Since, our live-in assistant came in last week, I think hubbs and me have gained 5kilo's. We've been eating home cook food all week.

And I, have been in the house for this whole week since CNY . Got a lot of things on my mind lately, so I thought of taking a break as well of just be at home with Reyza since my in-laws are still away.

I dont think I fancy calling her the maid. She's more like an assistant. She helps us keep the house tidy, entertain Reyza and cook while both of us are away and working our a.s.s off in the office. Overall, we both fancy her and feel very dimanjakan.

Since, the time the assistant found my cookbook she has tried several recipe's printed in there, more than I did. But, my hubbs have said to me before, "You need to have passion to cook." I guess, I dont have the passion yet. But I do have the interest to cook, because I dream of cooking for my family a good wholesome meal, sitting together, eating and chatting away. And with the assistant here, I think I will have time to dabble into some cooking stuff soon.

But for now, we both are enjoying her trial and error cookings and today's menu was Lemon Chicken and it was Superb!! (I was proud of myself for getting the right ingredient for her as well - nak pujian jugak).

Cantekkan? Its also yummmeeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment