Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rollie Pollie

Yesterday, my son rolled over on his own (he lay on his back & roll to the front).

I was not there.

Sad Sad Sad.

MIL & MIL's bibik was there to witness.

Im Sad Sad Sad.

No footage either.

Sad Sad Sad.

I heard he took time to rolled over. First, he rolled to the side. Than he took his own sweet time laying on his side. Than he finishes his rolling and pushed his head up (as re-enactment by my MIL).

Anyhow, Im AM HAPPY that Reyza reaches his milestone one at a time. Mama Lap U kecik.

2 comments:

  1. yeay!!!! congratz little reyza. rania blom lg. like u said taking her own sweet time mengiring. =)

    proud of u boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good progress little reyza and congrats!
    to mama reyza, of course la bleh link, silakan...
    Meanwhile me definately selalu akan menyinggah ke sini...

    ReplyDelete