Friday, August 29, 2008

Reyza's First Road Trip

Date : Aug 22, 2008.


Destination : Penang






It was our first away trip with the baby. I was already awake by 5am, as I havent pack anything yet for the trip. There was alot of packing (and cleaning) to do before we left. There's no such thing as travelling light with the baby, by the time we left the house, we brought a rocker, rubber duckey inflate/deflate bath tub and 1 big red bag for Reyza. The parents? We shared a bag. :) In the car, I had to entertain Reyza for 1 hour before he started to cry (or scream) a lil bit, than I just fed him. End result? He slept all the way to Penang (yesh, his mom slept as well). But Reyza, didnt get to do much in Penang. It was raining since the time we left home till we reach Penang. We only brought him out during dinner time, thats because his mother wanted this!















The Best Char Kuey Tiaw Penang ever !! Yes. I was craving for this while I was preggy tapi, tak dapat la nak makan Char Kuey Tiaw Penang in Penang. (kan abang?) Anyway, after dinns, hubby sent Reyza n me back to the hotel while he and friends went to Batu Feringghi. Why we didnt bring Reyza along? I guess we're not ready yet and it would be a bit difficult to manouver Reyza with all that crowd. Plus, I was scared if it rained suddenly. Hubby, went to Batu Feringghi with my mission. Yup. MY MISSION. He bought me this;


Wohooo!






(would have bought more, but its already end of the month, if you know what I mean)
Don't know if I have the time to watch, but I guess I'll take my time and I'm a happy camper.












The next day, I woke up early (again, do u c the pattern here? mother must wake up early?). Yes, I have to bath first before the baby wakes up.After my boyss are ready, we went down for breakfast, we packed and we left the hotel by 10:30am, And before that, we made a pitt-stop at hubby's bestfriends kampung. We ate hot + fresh cucur udang (yummm!).






















We made our way to Sg. Dua, (is this right hubbs?), we attended a wedding - reyza puke on his abah (Lucky, he puke after the bride & groom had already arrive and we already ate our kenduri lunch). So we made the decision to head home early. I changed Reyza in the car, he didnt look cranky after the puke but he showed signs that he wanted to be fed. (attention, Im wearing baju kurung wit a tight tube). Offcourse, Reyza gets his milk lah in exchange for the milk he slept all the way back Home......and yeah, his mama slept as well. Can't wait for another Road Trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment