Monday, December 28, 2009

Character.

Reyza is now, 1 year and 8 months. He will turn 2 in 4 months. Thats not too long. But what I am more intrigue now is how Reyza is developing his character day by day. So endearing, cute and sometimes make me 'geram' that I can't scold him (maybe not yet). He knows I can't scold him. He knows my weakness, his smile.

He loves to watch upin & ipin, 'fakes' a cry, demand to play with 'steerring' wheels and if he doesnt get to play with it he will give a long face with pouty lips. Seriously he will. He will sit quietly and look outside the car window. He will stay that way until I let him play at it. Only than he will giggle, chuckle and smile with happiness.

If he wants to go out, he would pull me to the door and show me the door knob. Than he would go to the shoe rack and point to his shoe. Basically, he will pull us everywhere. (Quite tiring). He also has develop a 'drama' cry. He would close his face with both of his hands and cry. (or sounding like a cry). If he gets what he wants he would stop.


Perhaps when he turns 2 y.o, than the discipline will start to kick in. . I hope it wont be too late to discipline him by than.Now, we just want to enjoy his funny character , his giggles and fun side of Reyza. He has his fathers charm. That what makes me 'cair' more............

1 comment: