Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Reyza Khan...Episode 0 : The prince of the womb
















The Prequel...




I remember that afternoon quite vaguely...

One thing that I surely could remember was that I was slowly embracing the fact that I was going to be a father...well of course I knew that I was "Going" to be a father... I was constantly reminded but looking at your mother changing, day by day, glowing ever so radiantly...

But it wasn't until that fine afternoon...The feeling of becoming a father truly...truly sunk in...That was the time i heard... you first heartbeat...beating tremendously fast at a hundred and fourty five beats per minute..."WOW"... I thought to myself, "thats even faster than my own...

at the time...You didnt even have a name yet...well we still didnt know if you were going to be a prince.. or princess

But 3 months later...Your abah came out of the clinic room with all smiles.. from ear to ear. :D why? coz you gave us a peek and let us know that you were our PRINCE!!! I have to admit I really was happy... well to qoute mr Will Smith... I have "a little me just like me..." Even from the Ultrasound images I could tell that you were gonna be one handsome and cute little boy.. :D (bias la abah ni...)

And that, was just the beginning of many wonderful things to come....


* END of Prequel *

No comments:

Post a Comment