Monday, December 15, 2008

1st Zoo Visit!

Last Thursday, Abah and Mama did not go to work . I was confius but happy that they are there to play with me. We woke up late and 3 of us was rolling on the bed.I lurve to play rollie pollie. I happy.happy.happy.. After my Mama bath me, she had a discussion with Abah and decided to take me to the ZOo!!

Yeay! Zoo !!.. Eyh.. What is Zoo?

Hehehe. Who cares. I was out and about with Abah and Mama. I enjoyed more being 'dukung' by my abah. Probably, I enjoyed more if I could walk. Mama told abah that, they should bring me to the Zoo again but untill 3y.o. Because after that, the zoo will charge ticket for 3y.o and above. Hampehs la mama nie.

Enjoy my pics with abah! and my Fav animal.. T.I.G.G.E.R! Eyh. The T.U.R.T.L.E is Abah's favourie. hehehehhehehehhhhe
Reyza...







2 comments:

  1. heheh yup the T.U.R.T.L.E. was the only animal that really photographed well (coz he was really really still haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reyza jalan tak ajak Rania yer..

    hohoho.

    kami pun cuti last thursday tapi rania kena tinggal. Ibu and abah tgk wayang. hohoho

    ReplyDelete